You will be part of an exceptional and passionate health care team in one of Canada’s most spectacular natural environments with vast and stunning wilderness at your doorstep. YHC is an integrated system of hospitals – Whitehorse General Hospital (55 beds) Watson Lake Community Hospital (6 beds) and Dawson City Community Hospital (6 beds). You will be based in Whitehorse, the Yukon’s capital city, and gateway to the territory. Here you have the best of both worlds have access to many modern amenities and services as well as your choice of outdoor activities and adventures. As Manager, Organizational Development, you have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to take a leadership role in delivering solutions to grow our people’s knowledge and capacity to achieve successful and effective organizational change and performance.
Working closely and collaboratively with team leaders and the People Services & Culture team, the incumbent will develop, implement and support structures, systems, processes and programs around culture and engagement, performance management, talent management, leadership development, change management, succession planning, learning & development, and competency frameworks at the organization and work unit level to support an effective workforce.
- Demonstrated understanding and five (5) years’ experience developing and successfully implementing organizational development programs and initiatives;
- Demonstrated experience with writing curriculum and developing technical and leaders’ materials;
- Proven track record in effectively influencing and navigating across organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships that produce mutual results; and
- Experience working in complex systems or previous healthcare settings.
- University degree with additional training and/or focus in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or a closely related field such as Adult Education or Change Management are considered desirable
An equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience may be considered.
Base Pay: $81,345.00 to $101,681.00
Hours: Regular Full-Time
Incentives: Comprehensive Benefits & Pension
Generous Vacation Time
If you are ready to experience the Yukon and all that it has to offer, apply now quoting competition 2018-162, and email your resume to: email@example.com. For more information, please visit our careers page at: http://yukonhospitals.ca/careers/careeropportunities.
For the complete job posting visit our website at www.yukonhospitals.ca