The Canadian College of Health Leaders (College) and HealthCareCAN are pleased to present the National Health Leadership Conference (NHLC). Themed Healthcare innovation: Advancing better outcomes and economic growth, the conference will be held in Toronto, Ontario on June 10-11, 2019.
This conference is the largest national gathering of health system decision-makers in Canada including trustees, chief executive officers, directors, managers, department heads and other health leaders representing various sectors and professions in health regions, authorities and alliances, hospitals, long-term care organizations, public health agencies, community care, mental health and social services. As well, the conference draws participants from government, education and research organizations, professional associations, consulting firms and industry.
The NHLC is a leading forum to question, debate and share strategies and solutions to our most pressing health system challenges, and strives to provide an environment which will nurture movement from knowledge to action.
- Provide a forum to enrich health leadership practices and innovations;
- Showcase leading practices and their success;
- Explore issues of common interest in the areas of accountability, effectiveness and transparency in the health system;
- Address and debate the challenges facing both policy-makers and health leaders who are transforming health service delivery;
- Discuss types of innovation and new technologies that can improve health systems; and
- Identify effective ways to execute and sustain complex changes.
Deadline for submission – October 31, 2018