HealthCareCAN is the national voice of healthcare organizations across Canada. We foster informed and continuous, results-oriented discovery and innovation across the continuum of healthcare. We act with others to enhance the health of the people of Canada; to build the capability for high quality care; and to help ensure value for money in publicly financed, healthcare programs.
Improved health for the people of Canada through an evidence-based and innovative healthcare system.
To advance an integrated, innovative, sustainable and accountable healthcare system that provides the people of Canada with a world-leading health system by:
- Being the collective voice of Canada’s healthcare organizations;
- Enhancing pathways to innovation;
- Supporting service excellence across the continuum of care; and,
- Developing the health leaders of today and tomorrow.
- Unity – we speak as one voice, on behalf of our members at the national and international level.
- Excellence – we support the generation, implementation and evaluation of evidence-based strategies.
- Innovation – we believe that investments in research and the adoption of innovative solutions are essential to a high performing health system.
- Leadership – we take a leadership role in identifying and disseminating solutions to the challenges facing the health system, and in educating and training the leaders of tomorrow.
- Collaboration – we value the importance of working in strategic partnership with others.
- Accountability – we support a transparent approach to decision-making, and the effective alignment of health system accountabilities with their authorities.
Please explore our site and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about our organization.
Connect with HealthcareCAN on LinkedIn: