2015 National Health Leadership Conference
The Canadian College of Health Leaders (College) and HealthCareCAN are pleased to co-host the National Health Leadership Conference (NHLC). Themed Driving a culture of engagement, innovation and improvement, the conference will be held in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, on June 15 – 16, 2015.
This conference is the largest national gathering of health system decision-makers in Canada including trustees, chief executive officers, directors, managers, department heads and other health leaders representing various sectors and professions in health regions, authorities and alliances, hospitals, long-term care organizations, public health agencies, community care, mental health and social services. As well, the conference draws participants from government, education and research organizations, professional associations, consulting firms and industry.
The NHLC aims to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing today’s health leadership in Canada, and strives to provide an environment which will nurture movement from knowledge to action.
15:20 – 16:50
PEI Convention Centre
More details →
- Provide a forum to enrich health leadership practices and innovations;
- Showcase leading practices and their success;
- Share issues of common interest in the areas of accountability, effectiveness and transparency in the health system;
- Address the challenges facing both policy-makers and health leaders changing health service delivery;
- Discuss types of innovation and new technologies that can help to transform health systems; and
- Identify effective ways to execute and sustain complex changes.
September 10, 2014: Online abstract submission opens
November 2, 2014: Abstract submission deadline
December 1, 2014: Conference registration opens
December 17, 2014: Notification of selected abstracts
February 13, 2015: Super early bird deadline
March 2, 2015: Conference preview available
April 30, 2015: Early bird deadline
June 15 – 16, 2015: National Health Leadership Conference
For further information about the National Health Leadership Conference, please contact:
Coordinator, Conference Services
c/o Canadian College of Health Leaders
Tel: 613-235-7218 or 1-800-363-9056 ext. 237