Canadian Patient Safety Officer Course
Get the information, tools, and techniques to advance leading patient safety practices and build a strong patient safety culture in your organization.
The Canadian Patient Safety Officer Course is a comprehensive patient safety course designed for healthcare professionals and leaders who understand the fundamentals of patient safety and have formal responsibility for disseminating patient safety principles and programs throughout their organizations.
The course will show you how to:
- Use our tools and techniques to develop a patient safety program
- Recognize system-induced patient safety incidents
- Recognize human factors related to patient safety, such as non-technical skills or fatigue
- Understand high-risk clinical processes
- Develop strategies to influence and enhance patient safety culture
- Foster communication, teamwork, and organizational culture as it relates to patient safety
- Examine other special and emerging topics in patient safety
We will contact you shortly.
Check back soon for 2015 in-class course dates and early bird registration opportunities.
HealthCareCAN will apply a 50% processing fee for any cancellations received in writing up to ten (10) business days prior to the course. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received less than ten (10) business days before the course date. Registrations are transferable and substitutions may be considered up until 48 hours before the event and subject to availability of another session, registrations can be deferred to another date. HealthCareCAN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course subject to registrations. In the case of course cancellation registrants will be notified by email and be offered the choice of a full refund or to transfer their registration.
For more information about the Canadian Patient Safety Officer Course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.