$29.62 to $36.97 per hour
What you’ll do
- Perform the data management aspects of clinical trials, in collaboration with other members of the Clinical Trials and Health Care Team, by performing duties such as:
- Organizing and maintaining study files and documentation.
- Preparing reports and regulatory documents as required, distribution to external individuals and/or groups.
- Ensuring that follow-up tests are completed and deficiencies report.
- Organizing and conducting study start-up and termination procedures with outside agencies in accordance with Federal Guidelines adapted by each sponsor.
- Correlating, organizing, calculating trials data for reports, audits, studies, and other client needs according to established criteria.
- Capture clinical trials data, as specified in the protocol and in collaboration as required with the Clinical Trials Team, by performing duties such as:
- Completing study case report forms and other documents within the required timeframes.
- Retrieving or requesting data by identifying selection parameters for retrieval.
- Obtaining information from the patient, chart, family, or other health care professional as required.
- Utilizing coding systems and resources as required to code and input data as pertaining to Clinical Trials.
- Design and develop clinical trial data collection tools, in collaboration with the Clinical Trials Team, by performing duties such as designing forms, tables, and data definitions.
What you bring
- Completion of a recognized Health Record Administration Program with eligibility for membership in the Canadian College of Health Records Administrators at the Certificate level.
- Two (2) years recent related data management experience in a clinical trials environment or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Certification such as the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) or Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) Clinical Research Associate/Coordinator Certification preferred.
What’s in it for you
Every PHSA employee enables the best possible patient care for our patients and their families. Whether you are providing direct care, conducting research, or making it possible for others to do their work, you impact the lives of British Columbians today and in the future. That’s why we’re focused on your care too – offering health, wellness, development programs to support you – at work and at home.
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Access to more than 2,000 in-house training programs.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including municipal pension plan.
- 12 annual statutory holidays with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
- Perks include onsite fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs, travel, technology, car and bike sharing, and more.
Wage: $29.62 to $36.97 per hour
32900 Marshall Road, Abbotsford
Until position is filled
Monday to Friday; 0800-1600 or as per operational requirements
Requisition Number: 90565
Click here to apply for this exciting opportunity!
What we do
BC Cancer bccancer.bc.ca provides comprehensive cancer control for the people of British Columbia.
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, coordinates and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and cost-effective health care for people throughout the province. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people – Be compassionate – Dare to innovate – Cultivate partnerships – Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
PHSA is committed to employment equity and hires on the basis of merit, encouraging all qualified individuals to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, and value a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment.