Do you have a Passion for Seniors?
Casual Registered Nurses needed in Calgary!
The RN provides quality and safe resident care. The RN promotes teamwork and a culture that supports AgeCare Mission, Vision and Guiding Principles of Respect, Teamwork, Quality and encourages practices that respect resident, family and staff rights, individuality and diversity. The RN promotes health and safety awareness in the workplace.
- Work to your full scope of practice
- Ensure all care needs are coordinated
- Become a part of a resident / family-centered environment
- Make a difference every day by enriching the quality of life for Alberta’s aging population
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing & membership in good standing with CARNA
- Minimum two years of experience in a continuing care/gerontology environment preferred
- Knowledge of Supportive Living, Long Term Care & Dementia Care
- Certified in CPR; First Aid and MDS training