Registered Nurse I-Float, Permanent Full-Time, Nursing, James Paton Memorial Regional Health Centre & Lakeside Homes, Gander
Definition of Work: This is professional nursing work with responsibility to provide complete nursing care to clients at James Paton Memorial Regional Health Centre and Lakeside Homes. The successful candidate must, among other duties, assess patients and identify appropriate nursing interventions, administer medication and treatment as prescribed by physicians or in accordance with appropriate policies and protocols, operate and monitor medical equipment, demonstrate an awareness of and be responsible for promoting and supporting person-and family-centered care, demonstrate a commitment to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks and implementing improvements.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current registration with the Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Current BLS certification for health care providers from the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- Completion of the Health Assessment course or willingness to complete next available course.
- A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
- A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
- Work experience is an asset.
Hours of Work: 75 hours bi-weekly (Shift work may be required)
Salary: NS-28 ($32.98-40.83)
Language of Work: English
Benefits: Benefits package available, including health, dental, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, critical illness insurance, long term disability
Employer: Central Regional Health Authority
Business Address: 50 Union Street Grand Falls-Windsor, NL A2A 2E1
Contact Information: Melanie Dawe – firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition No.: P-2020000513-JPM
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Interested applicants are asked to apply on this position through eRecruit. Only applications received through eRecruit will be processed. The link to eRecruit is: https://employment.centralhealth.nl.ca/