Diagnostic Imaging/Nuclear Imaging, James Paton Memorial Reginal Health Centre, Gander
Definition of work: This is specialized Nuclear Medicine work performed with considerable independence. Job involves extensive quality control, monitoring of equipment and a broad range of imaging, especially cardiac. The successful candidate must demonstrate an awareness of and be responsible for promoting and supporting person-and family-centred care, demonstrate a commitment to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks and implementing improvements.
- Graduation from High School with a diploma recognized by the Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
- Completion of a recognized Nuclear Medicine program approved by Central Health.
- Current and on-going Nuclear Medicine certification with the Canadian Association Medical Radiation Technologists.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a high degree of independence.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, while providing client centered care.
- A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
- A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
Hours of work: 70 hours bi-weekly (Shift work may be required)
Competition Number: P-2019000777-JPM
Competition closing date: Open until filled
Interested applicants are asked to apply on this position through eRecruit. Only applications received through eRecruit will be processed. The link to eRecruit is: https://employment.centralhealth.nl.ca/
Central Health is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.