Nursing, James Paton Memorial Regional Health Centre & Lakeside Homes, Gander
Definition of Work: This is professional nursing work with responsibility to provide complete nursing care to clients at James Paton Memorial Regional Health Centre and Lakeside Homes. The successful candidate must demonstrate an awareness of and be responsible for promoting and supporting person-and family-centered care, demonstrate a commitment to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks and implementing improvements.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current registration with the Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Current BLS certification for health care providers from the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- Completion of the Health Assessment course or willingness to complete next available course.
- A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
- A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
Hours of Work: 75 hours bi-weekly (Shift work may be required)
Salary: NS-28 ($32.33-$40.03)
Competition No.: P-2020000364-JPM
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Interested applicants are asked to apply on this position through eRecruit. Only applications received through eRecruit will be processed. The link to eRecruit is: https://employment.centralhealth.nl.ca/
Central Health is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.