Orthopedic Surgery, James Paton Memorial Regional Health Centre, Gander
Definition of work: This is a varied, professional nursing position with responsibility to provide complete nursing care to the patients in the Orthopedic Department. The successful candidate must demonstrate an awareness of and be responsible for promoting and supporting person-and family-centered care, demonstrate a commitment to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks and implementing improvements.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the province of Newfoundland & Labrador.
- Current BLS certification for health providers from the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- Completion of the Health Assessment course or willingness to complete next available course.
- Consistent demonstration of Central Health’s corporate values; Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Equity and Safety.
- A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
- A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
- Experience in Orthopedic Unit Nursing.
Hours of work: 75 hours bi-weekly (Shift work may be required)
Salary: NS-28 ($32.33-$40.03)
Competition number: P-2020000955-JPM
Competition closing date: Open Until Filled
Interested applicants are asked to apply on this position through eRecruit. Only applications received through eRecruit will be processed. The link to eRecruit is: https://employment.centralhealth.nl.ca/
Central Health is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.