Aug. 27, 2021
Canada’s next government must remember that behind the bricks and mortar of health institutions exists a network of brainpower and dedication to serving the public. Investing in knowledge isn’t an expense. It makes Canada stronger than ever.
Behind the bricks and mortar there is a collective intelligence working to take care of your health
We are important witnesses
- We are with you from birth to death
- We support you in the good times and bad
- In times of sadness, we understand you in silence when all seems lost
- Throughout the pandemic we will never abandon you
We are important players
- Because we work tirelessly to combat illness
- Because we look for remedies and solutions to keep you healthy
- Because research and innovation in our labs breed advances in the health science
- Because behind our walls professionals are eagerly searching for real solutions
We are important agents of development
- Because we generate income in the communities we serve
- Because we are an active employer in your environment
- Because we contribute to the economy in your region
- Because we invest in specialized talent and workers
We are the pillars of a healthcare system that provides an exceptional quality of life
- Because we listen to our fellow citizens
- Because we welcome respectfully our patients who pin their hopes on our network
- Because behind every healthcare professional is a human dedicated to your well-being
- Because health research leads to results that translate into more effective healthcare
Behind the bricks and mortar, there’s a hospital, a research centre, healthcare provided by a network of dedicated professionals.
Behind the bricks and mortar, you’ll find not just spending, but investment in health.
Behind the bricks and mortar, there’s a hospital that opens its doors to skills and values knowledge to advance healthcare.
Behind the bricks and mortar, there’s a healthcare centre that will only excel when it receives stable, sustainable funding.