Fraser Health (FH) is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish and Nlaka’pamux Nations. The Fraser region is home to 32 First Nations communities and 6 Métis Chartered communities. Our team of nearly 43,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: better health, best in health care.
We are seeking a dynamic Vice President, Regional Care Integration, who is passionate about improving patient care for our communities. Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Vice President will be a clear, caring, and courageous leader who oversees the development and implementation of strategies to improve access to an integrated and coordinated approach to primary care, acute care, and community services. This senior leadership role provides a unique opportunity to build collaborative networks and ensure solution-driven results to meet the needs across our health region.
The Vice President, Regional Care Integration is accountable for:
- Working in partnership with members of the Executive Team and leaders across Fraser Health to provide strategy and leadership to achieve goals and outcomes of the Fraser Health Strategic Operating Plan; designate priorities, develop performance objectives, implement current and long range strategies, and ensure operational requirements;
- Providing oversight and leadership in the areas of clinical and program requirements to support services of Community Hospitals and the health care needs of the Health Services Community of the portfolio;
- Assessing, evaluating, and implementing operational plans across the region for Mental Health & Substance Use services, Primary Care, Chronic Disease Management, Integrated Long Term Care & Assisted Living, and Integrated Community Services such as Home Health, Home Support and Palliative Care;
- Providing leadership to build awareness, teamwork and engagement that maximizes the success of Fraser Health’s services, operations and its people;
- Representing Fraser Health and the programs of the portfolio when liaising with levels of government, external agencies, interest groups and the general public on medical and respective portfolio /program issues;
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of plans for Primary Care across Fraser Health.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Master’s Degree in Health, Business Administration or a related field;
- Senior leadership experience in a complex health organization, with a focus on the development, implementation, and evaluation of complex service delivery systems.
If you have any questions, or are interested in learning more about this unique opportunity with Fraser Health, please email Alana Briggs, Director of Executive and Senior Leadership Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fraser Health values diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust. Fraser Health’s hiring practices aspire to ensure all individuals are treated in an inclusive, equitable, and culturally safe manner.