Fraser Health (FH) is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish and Nlaka’pamux Nations. The Fraser region is home to 32 First Nations communities and 6 Métis Chartered communities. Our team of nearly 45,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: better health, best in health care.
The Senior Director of Consulting and Analytics is seeking four (4) value-driven leaders for the new Director of Consulting and Advanced Analytics opportunities within the Center for Advanced Analytics Data Science and Innovation (CAADSI) portfolio at FH. Each Director will oversee one of the following unique and interconnected portfolios respectively:
- Digital Transformation and Priorities
- Regional Integrated Acute Care
- Regional Integrated Community Care
- Quality and Patient Safety and Integrated Physicians
The vision for CAADSI is to be national leaders in digitally transforming healthcare, prioritizing exceptional experiences for patients and providers, revolutionizing care delivery and harnessing the power of virtual care for a seamless, equitable and easily accessible high quality health system.
Our ideal candidate is a clear, caring and courageous leader that brings a strong business acumen, a systems perspective, healthcare project implementation experience and technical analytics experience. They will mentor a developing team while collaborating across departments to ensure both a compliant organization and viable solutions that warrant sustainable quality care. This leader will be an advocate for continuous improvement and an agile supporter innovation and team development.
The Director is accountable for:
- Implementing standardized methodologies and best practices while monitoring operational plans aligned with external and internal priorities, goals, objectives and strategies supported by performance metrics;
- Supporting effective project management and process improvement to help improve the flow of patients across the care continuum, quality of care and overall system performance;
- Facilitating production, dissemination and application of customized and scalable performance reports to optimize accuracy, timeliness and automation opportunities.
- Developing inputs for strategies and policies to advance the coordination, amalgamation and integration of services to improve performance while adopting frameworks, ensuring capability for monitoring and reporting the impact and outcomes; and
- Pursuing opportunities for performance improvement through systematic monitoring of internal/external sources and regular interaction with key partners while providing oversight to client management, problem solving, program/network/site issues and gaps.
The successful candidate will have:
- Masters’ in Health Services Administration, Sciences, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Progressive experience in complex leadership roles responsible for strategy and service planning as well as projects and initiatives.
- Expertise in applying quantitative and qualitative approaches to planning activities and performance improvement opportunities.
- Proven ability to interact with clinical, operational and leadership partners.
- Progressive experience in Quality Improvement, Project Management, Agile practices, Change Management and Lean Improvement Techniques are an asset.
If you have any questions, or are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity with Fraser Health, please email Swetlana Patnaik, Client Partner of Executive and Senior Leadership Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fraser Health values diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust. Fraser Health’s hiring practices aspire to ensure all individuals are treated in an inclusive, equitable, and culturally safe manner.