Join Our Team of Audiology and Speech-Language Professionals in Manitoba – Make a Difference in Healthcare!
Are you a dedicated professional with a passion for healthcare? Join us in Manitoba, where you will make a significant impact on the lives of individuals while enjoying a fulfilling career in rehabilitative services. We have immediate openings for Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists within our facilities throughout the province.
As an Audiologist or Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in diagnosing, evaluating, and treating hearing and speech disorders. Join our dynamic team, enjoy competitive compensation, professional growth opportunities, and become part of a welcoming community. Whether you’re interested in working with pediatric or adult populations, you’ll find a rewarding career here.
What We Offer:
- Permanent, full-time positions.
- Generous compensation along with a comprehensive pension and benefits package.
- Professional development support and other incentives, e.g., relocation reimbursement, recruitment, and retention bonuses.
- Located in beautiful rural areas of our highly affordable province, where you can enjoy a more relaxed pace of life while still having access to big city amenities.
- A Master’s Degree (complete or near completion) in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology.
- Active registration (or eligibility to obtain) with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Manitoba (CASLPM).
- Eligibility for membership in Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC).
- A skilled ability in the assessment and treatment of clients of varying ages and with diverse diagnoses.
- Strong organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English language proficiency, both written and verbal.
- Current Canadian work authorization.
How to Apply:
Follow the links below to learn more and apply today. Be sure to include a resume and cover letter letting us know why you would be the ideal candidate for the specific role you’re interested in.
Speech-Language Pathologist Opportunities: