Position Code: 115-1CSPHM-SP_01
City: The Pas, MB
Site: The Pas Health Complex
Department / Unit: Pharmacy
Job Stream: Clinical
Anticipated Start Date: Open Until Filled
Anticipated Shift: Days
Daily Hours Worked: 8
Annual Base Hours: 2015
Salary: $49.391, $50.880, $52.436, $54.059, $55.751, $57.505, $59.343, $61.257
Like to know more? | Ask a Recruiter
Contact Pretz Baricaua-Frias with Shared Health (Talent Acquisition) | 📞 (431) 3733169| 📧 email@example.com | #LI-PB1
The Northern Regional Health Authority (Northern Health Region) was created in 2012 through the amalgamation of the NOR-MAN and Burntwood RHAs. The Northern Health Region is geographically the largest of the five RHAs in the Province of Manitoba.
The Northern Health Region is full of opportunity! We offer the perfect setting for a diverse and rewarding practice environment. This is a place where your professional ambitions can be realized. Our friendly and supportive staff will help make you feel right at home. By providing information and resources in a supportive and encouraging environment, our workplace integration programs help ease the transition into a new career in the Northern Health Region. We are progressive in supporting you through continuing education. We encourage ongoing education as a way to foster your personal and professional growth.
The incumbent will provide comprehensive pharmaceutical and patient care services to all programs in the Northern Health Region (NHR) according to professional standards under the provision of the Pharmaceutical Act of Manitoba, in a manner consistent with the philosophy, mission, goals, objectives, and policies of the NHR, and in accordance with the Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation Standards. These duties are not exclusive to the Staff Pharmacist and may be performed as the daily duties of a Pharmacy Manager.
- Previous experience in hospital pharmacy practice is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate professional information and to deal appropriately with matters of an urgent nature.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or equivalent undergraduate pharmacy degree
- Licensed, or eligibility for licensure as a pharmacist in the Province of Manitoba
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada Certification
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of information systems technology and software is required.
- Knowledge of current pharmacy computer systems and software preferred.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including fluency in the English language.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Satisfactory employment record required
- Successful candidate subject to provide security checks in accordance with Security Checks for Employment Policy (HR-02-80. Waived for internal candidates with current checks on file.
Northern RHA strives to have a diverse workforce in an inclusive and accessible workplace, which provides opportunity for reasonable accommodation. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to self-declare when submitting applications & resumes. We thank all candidates for applying.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Using Google Chrome, Apply online at www.northernhealthregion.ca