Full-time Permanent Opportunity
Are you passionate about hearing health and improving the lives of patients through your skills and knowledge in Audiology practices? Does our vision of “Patients First” resonate with you? Consider Health Sciences Centre (HSC) in Winnipeg, Manitoba to grow your career. HSC is one of Canada’s largest hospitals with over 39 acres of facilities. We bring cutting-edge technology and talented healthcare providers together to offer compassionate, quality care with a patient-centered approach.
If this sounds intriguing, we invite you to apply to become part of our talented multidisciplinary Rehabilitative Services team as an Audiologist where you’ll:
- Work in close collaboration with the ENT medical team in the assessment, examination, and treatment of acute patients in both in-patient and out-patient services.
- Be afforded the opportunity to focus on surgical services rather than selling hearing devices.
- Provide care to patients with unique diagnoses seen only within HSC’s program in Manitoba, e.g., tumor, trauma, etc.
- Be a part of an expanding and talented multidisciplinary team of professionals working in adult and pediatric care.
- Learn and grow with professional development support in a coaching and learning environment dedicated to continuous improvement individually and as a team.
- Receive generous compensation range along with a comprehensive pension and benefits package, relocation assistance, licensing fee reimbursement and other incentives (where applicable).
- Enjoy work/life balance from a Monday through Friday schedule and 15 days of vacation accrued in the first year, subject to provisions of the applicable collective agreement (MAHCP).
What does Winnipeg have to offer? Known as “the Heart of the Continent”, this city of close to 850,000 boasts some of the lowest costs of living in the country. This thriving metropolis has numerous parks, trails, and year-round recreational activities and is located just a short, scenic drive from cottage and beach country. There’s no lack of places to shop and eat and there’s always a fair, festival, sporting event, or concert to attend. Winnipeg, ranked among the top 7 intelligent communities in the world by the Intelligent Community Forum (ICF), is home to the University of Manitoba and other top post-secondary institutions.
We are seeking individuals who offer the following:
- Master’s Degree in Audiology from an accredited university – or nearing completion
- Current (or eligible for) registration with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Manitoba (CASLPM) and ongoing continuation of same
- Membership with Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC) or similar an asset
- Previous experience providing clinical audiological services for children and adults an asset
- Willingness to work extended hours on occasion as needed
- Experience in de-escalation techniques and ability to work with a vulnerable population an asset
If you want to be an integral part of healthcare transformation in Manitoba, apply here today: Audiologist. Be sure to include a resume and optional cover letter letting us know why you would be the ideal candidate. A full job description is available upon request. For this or other information, feel free to reach out: