CancerCare Manitoba is a provincial agency which provides clinical and academic services and leadership for cancer control and the treatment of blood disorders. Our shared vision of a world free of cancer drives every member of our team. CancerCare Manitoba is the perfect place to thrive if you’re seeking a fulfilling career in an organization that is committed to its employees’ well-being and professional development.
Work Location: Western Manitoba Cancer Center in Brandon, Manitoba
Hiring Status: Permanent, full time, days/weekends, 7.75 hour shifts
Hourly Salary Starts at: $40.39 (negotiable)
The Radiation Therapy Department at CCMB provides radiation therapy for cancer patients and education of radiation therapy students for the province of Manitoba. The General Duty Radiation Therapist (GDRT) provides clinical services and participates in clinical instruction of radiation therapy students, radiation oncology residents and other staff/students as consistent with the mission, values and policies of CCMB.
The GDRT is under the supervision of a Senior Radiation Therapist and a Clinical Resource Radiation Therapist. The assignment for the incumbent will include treatment and/or simulation. The incumbent may also be required to provide coverage for other areas within the Radiation Therapy Department based on their recent clinical experience.
- Current Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technology (CAMRT) registration
- Certificate for CPR – BLS Provider
- Satisfactory Employment Record
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
- Recent treatment and simulation experience
- Advance Credential: CT Therapy Certificate (CTRT)
- Experience with ARIA RO and Varian Linear Accelerators and Siemens CT
- Bachelor of (Radiation) Science, Health Science Degree
- Advanced credentials e.g. CMD and/or CDC
- CAMRT full length courses or other RT related courses
- Professional awards or honors
Like to know more? | Ask a Recruiter!
Contact Pauline Langedock with Shared Health, Talent Acquisition
| t: (431) 334-2631 | e: email@example.com